12 oz medium shells, cooked al dente
¼ cup dairy-free butter
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
14 oz vegan Cheddar cheese shreds
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp mustard seed powder
½ tsp paprika
½ cup dairy-free cream cheese
½ cup Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce
½ cup red onion, diced
6 oz meatless chicken, cooked and chopped
¼ cup dairy-free feta or blue cheese crumbles
2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
½ cup Primal Kitchen vegan ranch dressing
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium pot, over medium heat, add in your dairy-free butter and allow it to melt. Whisk in your flour and allow the butter and flour mixture to cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add in your non-dairy milk and bring it to a low simmer, then add in your dairy-free cheddar cheese shreds. Whisk well until a smooth sauce starts to form.
4. Add in dairy-free cream cheese, spices, and Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce and whisk until everything is smooth and fully combined. Keep on a low simmer until ready to use.
5. To a large oven-safe pot or cast iron pan, add in your cooked pasta, the cheese sauce we just made, red onion, and meatless chicken. Mix until fully incorporated and sprinkle over dairy-free feta or blue cheese crumbles and place into the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and drizzle over Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch and green onions.
7. Mix through and serve hot. Enjoy!